The online service Gefarapay offers a unique opportunity to create a full-fledged electronic wallet, that helps to buy, change and sell cryptocurrency. You can rate the wide functionality, simple and intuitive interface. Our favorable rate and low commissions will help you to make profitable deals. Bitcoin wallet registration will take a minimum amount of time, and the convenience of its use will pleasantly surprise you.
How to create a bitcoin wallet
The procedure for opening an account in the Gefarapay online service is quite simple. To create a bitcoin wallet, you need to follow these steps.
- Click the "Register" button on the main page of the site.
- Indicate in the opened field the contact phone number and password for further authorization.
- Enter the verification code from the image and from the SMS, which will be received within 3 minutes.
- Then, the user has to make a verification.
Your online bitcoin wallet is ready. Now you can accept payments in a cryptocurrency on it, exchange it at a favorable rate for other types of assets, including the euro, pay for purchases and replenish your account.
Why do you need a bitcoin wallet
The Gefarapay service operates throughout Europe, and thousands of cryptocurrency owners trust us. We recommend to create a BTC wallet to all holders of these digital assets, as well as those who wish to expand their business opportunities in the online space. You can link an online store to the invoice and receive payment for purchases in euros or in popular cryptocurrencies.
Many create an account for bitcoins also because they value the convenience and security of Gefarapay. For authorization, we use a PIN-code, password and SMS-password. You can access your savings from anywhere in the world by connecting our mobile app to your smartphone or computer. Inside your personal account you will find many useful options.
- Regularly updated information about the course of cryptocurrency and the euro.
- The possibility of buying bitcoins using a bank card.
- Quick exchange service at a favorable rate.
- The withdrawal of savings on a bank card.
Create your Bitcoin wallet right now.