Gefara s.r.o (http://gefarapay.com) and its affiliates (hereinafter, "Gefarapay", "we", "us" or "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- The types of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used.
- Any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties.
- Your ability to correct, update and delete your Personal Information.
- The security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control.
Gathering and Use of Personal Information
We may collect your Personal Information if you use the Site, open an Account to use the Platform or perform any Transactions on the Platform. The types of Personal Information which we collect may include:
- Your name.
- Your photographic identification.
- Your address.
- Your phone number.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your banking details including account numbers.
- Your personal data, including your passport and income information.
- Your date of birth.
- Your trades.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To allow you to open and operate an Account on the Platform.
- To enable you to complete Transactions on the Platform.
- If you contact us, to reply to your queries.
- To analyze use of our Site.
- As required for regulatory purposes.
- To provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and third parties, although only if you have specifically agreed to receive such information.
- For market research e.g. surveying our Members' needs and opinions on issues, such as our performance etc.
We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
We use third party service provider(s), to assist us in better understanding the use of our Site. Our service provider(s) will place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and will receive information that we select that will educate us on such things as how visitors navigate around our site, what products are browsed, and general Transaction information. Our service provider(s) analyses this information and provides us with aggregate reports. The information and analysis provided by our service provider(s) will be used to assist us in better understanding our visitors' interests in our Site and how to better serve those interests. The information collected by our service provider(s) may be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you while you are using the Platform. Our service provider(s) is/are contractually restricted from using information they receive from our Site other than to assist us.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Correction/Updating/Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to access your Personal Information and to require the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an email to us at: email@example.com.
You may also request the deletion or destruction of both the Account and Personal Information by sending an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Gefarapay will action your request only where this is not inconsistent with its legal and regulatory obligations.
Upon your written request, we will inform you of the Personal Information relating to you that we hold and use and general disclosure of your Personal Information. We will also give you a copy of the Personal Information we have retained. There may be a minimal charge for accessing your Personal Information.
We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized personnel of Gefarapay have access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments.
Retention of Personal Information
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Information. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.